Last Year’s blog!
The northeast is bracing for bitter cold weather. Our hope is that you all find warmth with family and friends this St. Valentine’s Day weekend. Plus, it’s a great excuse to eat some chocolate! This week, we share our take on some delicious chocolate truffles, some ideas for using last week’s woven heart baskets, a plant update, and of course, the bears!
- one 8 oz. package light cream cheese, softened
- three cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- three cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- cocoa powder, chopped walnuts, coconut, dried fruit sprinkles
How to make:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners sugar.
- Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Form into one inch balls.
- Roll in toppings of your choice.
Varieties for truffles are almost endless. Chocolate and orange go great together, so replace the vanilla with same amount of orange…
View original post 265 more words