A Blog from a few weeks ago!
“No living thing is ugly in this world. Even a tarantula considers itself beautiful.”
– Munia Khan (poet) Source: Goodreads
For our second mini-blog, we created a spider out of pine cones and mini pumpkins. A fun project to do with your kids. Perfect for Halloween!
You will need:
- Six 5-inch pine cones
- One 3-inch mini pumpkin
- One 4-inch mini pumpkin
- Black spray paint (Satin finish)
- 1 black chenille stem (we used Jumbo Fuzzy Sticks from Target) cut to 5 inches
- Craft glue
- Two 1/2-inch googly eyes
- One 14-inch platter
How to create your spider:
- In a ventilated area, spray paint pumpkins and pine cones thoroughly. Use newspapers to protect surfaces.
- Allow to dry.
- Place 3-inch pumpkin upside down below and in front of the 4-inch pumpkin on the platter or whatever you choose as a base.
- Add googly eyes with craft glue. (Some come with adhesive backs, use…
View original post 130 more words